Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chocolate bunny

The chocolate bunny is done and I think it turned out really well!

I think I'll make the bunny in white also....

I also updated the Etsy shop for Valentine's Day since it's only 2-1/2 weeks away.  (Note to self:  plan for holidays at least 4 weeks in advance.) I relisted the heart fingerless gloves, revamped the tea party set with teacup and 3 heart-shaped cookies, as well as adding 2 new coffee cozies with hearts on them.

It was quite a photoshoot afternoon for the bunny, the new cozies, and two new fleece baby blankets with crocheted edging.  They are all in the shop now, and will "advertise" on the Etsy teams tomorrow.

Perhaps for St. Patrick's Day I'll make some cozies with shamrocks.

This week's Missy photo:

She has the enviable ability of being able to fall asleep anywhere at a moment's notice.  Here she is snuggled up against the hallway baseboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment