Sunday, August 4, 2013

Golfing thoughts

Today was a golf day!  Gorgeous weather outside made me decide to dust off the clubs and play 9 holes.  Let's just say that I didn't keep score, but did okay and only lost one ball.  Naturally it's beneficial to really focus on the game, your setup, etc. whilst golfing. However, here are a few of the places my focus drifted off to:

*  I think I need a new golf glove, my thumb is poking out of this one

*  When a golf ball has been run over by the mower it looks like a hardboiled egg yolk inside

*  This stupid visor is squeezing my skull!

*  Where are the geese, squirrels, woodchucks, what-have-you this morning?

*  Big toe on left foot is uncomfortable.  Time for a pedi?

*  Oooh!  There's the snack cart, better grab a vitamin water.

*  Call me crazy but that cloud looks EXACTLY like George Washington.  He doesn't look impressed.

*  I wonder how Tiger's playing today...

Oh well, it was a nice walk and I got some great pictures!  (None of President Washington though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment